Brickhill Capital’s Money Manager Program is specially tailored to suit the rigorous needs of funds and asset managers. Our team of professionals will assist to relieve partners of all administrative tasks and technological logistics, from the opening of accounts to the depositing of funds, giving partners the freedom to fully concentrate on maximizing profits for their clients and institutions.
Why become a Money Manager for Brickhill Capital?
• Easy tracking of portfolio performance
• 24/7 access to accounts and online statements
• Timely, transparent, and flexible payments
• Professional Relationship Management Team assists in administrative needs
• Full reporting tools to view and display results to potential clients
• Competitive prices
• Flexible fee structure
• Simple and efficient account opening process
• No limit on the number of accounts
Want more information about becoming a Brickhill Capital partner? Email email@example.com and a Brickhill Capital representative will contact you shortly.
Registered Office New Horizon Building, Ground Floor 3 1/2 Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway, Belize City, Belize
Disclaimer: Trading Forex and Derivatives carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if necessary.